Monday, October 5, 2015

I just keep painting!

Here's some recent signs I've painted:
I paint a lot of these custom family signs!

Custom "Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be."

And, I paint a lot of these "YOU are the ICING on my CUPCAKE" signs!
The word ICING is in your color choice.

Another custom sign.

This also was a custom sign for a local buyer.

A purple custom sign.


My "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Do you know how loved you are?" sign continues to be a buyer favorite.

Then of course this "Bless your heart." is a favorite to give as a gift.
 

Lots of weddings throughout the seasons,
and everyone loves to see the "sign bearer" carry this sign
(instead of the ring bearer).

A custom order, they wanted a round sign for the sign bearer.

I sell signs like these locally.
"I love us."

"nato con la camicia"
(A custom sign: "born lucky".)

"Act Justly ~ Love Mercy ~ Walk Hubly
Micah 6:8.  A custom sign for a little boy.

"I'd rather be at the LAKE", sign sold locally.

"GO JUMP IN THE LAKE" sign, sold locally.

"EXPLORE EVERYTHING", sign sold locally.

Owl "always kiss you goodnight.", sign sold locally.

"Owl love you forever" sign sold locally.
 
The next blog post will be some pictures of furniture I've restore and painted.
 
Thanks for visiting!
  ~Heidi

No comments: