Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Proverbs 31 Verse Handpainted Sign

So often I'm asked to paint a sign for friends and family (and sign buyers) of something they've seen online.  It's often hard for me to say yes, as I don't like to copy!  But when it comes to signs I have been wanting to make, say for myself, then I say "yes".  This is one of those signs.  I see people do the "Pottery Barn Copycat" (look for those boards on Pinterest!) and don't you wonder WHO Pottery Barn copycatted in the first place? Anyway, this is my version of a lovely sign someone asked me to paint.  I'm happy to make more, and in addition, I'm happy to put any Bible verse on it!
__________________________________________________________________________



"She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future."
(Proverbs 31:25 NLT)

If you want to purchase this sign let me know if this is the Bible version you want: I can use any version, such as KJV, NKJV, NIV, etc.

The size is 18" by 22". The color shown is pink, but I can paint it in any color.

This is a hand-painted sign. I can paint any verse as well.

A final sealant coat for years of enjoyment. My signs are intended for indoor display.

Shipping is a flat rate of $20.   The sign, as shown, is $35.

You can purchase here via email (hwoodred@aol.com) or purchase via my Etsy store here:

Everyday Cookies Etsy Store
 
Everyday Cookies Etsy Store
 
 
Thanks for visiting me here today!
       ~Heidi
 

1 comment:

Scrap for Joy said...

Your signs are so well made and beautifully painted. I love mine!
How has your winter been? Ours has been beastly! I will be so happy to see Spring arrive.
xoxo
Joyce