Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Handmade U

Yay!  An art retreat you can attend this fall! 



Handmade U is an all inclusive art retreat where artists from all over the country gather to create, laugh, bong, shop and ....eat cupcakes! I won't be able to attend, but I will be a sponsor!

The instructors and projects for this event will be wonderfully creative. Just to drop a few names as far as instructors go, you'll get to take classes from Hope Karney Wallace (journal making and lettering class) and Liesel Lund (vintage children's book journal class, involving painting, collage and altering the books), and more!

This event will be held in Omaha, NE on September 20-22, 2012.  (Remember Omaha NE from "Silver Bella" of past years? I enjoyed the town a few years back when I was able to attend Silver Bella.)  There are a limited number of sign-ups, but still plenty of room for you!

Check out the blog for more information, such as costs, sign-ups, locations, and more.

Blessings, Heidi


1 comment:

Vanessa {Bloom Right Here!} said...

Oh, I was so hoping you were going to say that you would be there. I only live about 2 1/2 hours from Omaha and would love to meet you.