Monday, December 27, 2010

Vintage Yellow Jeep Christmas "To & From" Tags



I bought a large container filled with little vintage Christmas figures.  Many of them were marked "JAPAN" or "Taiwan'.  None were made in China, which tells me they are not recent.  I paid $3 for the whole box at a thrift store a couple years ago.  Our grandchildren love playing with them, marching the Santas around, or lining up the angels.  This year for our Christmas card Mark took photos of the ones I had displayed on our entryway hutch.  For "To & From" tags I just resized the photo.  Things got very busy around here before Christmas and I didn't get a chance to upload this to my blog to share for 2010.  If you download it now, you'll have some tags ready for 2011.  Anyone with a Jeep will really love these.  Download, print out, cut out and attach ribbons...you're set for next year's Christmas!  I keep all our "To & From" tags in a little box and just keep filling it up year to year, often even cutting up old Christmas cards for tags.  I love to use vintage tags, too, and they are plentiful at garage sales.













Anyway, here's the download for our Jeep tags.  By the way, we do have a Jeep (2005), which Mark is currently working on---adding a lift kit and new tires (the old ones were very low on rubber, dangerous on our wet roads).

Christmas Gift Tags Vintage Yellow Jeep

Merry end of 2010!
Hugs, Heidi

(Linked to Metamorphis Monday-Before & After.   Before: junk from thrift store; After: Christmas cards and tags, as well as hours of fun for the grandchildren!_

4 comments:

Nancy said...

What a fabulous idea....so clever! happy new year blessings to you!

Christina said...

Heidi, those are adorable! I loved my Christmas card by the way, what a great idea! I'm gonna have to download your tags and definitely use them next year!

Cheryl said...

Adorable idea Heidi, super cute!!

I wish you many blessings in the upcoming new year.
~Cheryl

Jessi Nagy said...

Hey Doll
"Happy New Year!"
Have a Fab 2011!
oxoxo,
Jessi