Monday, December 13, 2010

Quick Coffee Craft ~ Monday Morning Christmas Change-Up

.

It's Monday morning and I have work to do. It's less than two weeks before Christmas and I have SO much to do, yet what do I do? Play with my coffee.  But hey, it's a quick easy craft, one that can be changed-up for every season!





















I buy our local grocery store brand of coffee and since we use it daily I just leave it out on the counter.  I know I could use some sort of container, but it's just easier to use it as it comes! 


I cut scrapbook paper to fit the perimeter of the can, tie on a ribbon or two and the coffee is ready!

 For Christmas just wrap it up in Christmas wrapping paper.  I didn't stamp "COFFEE" on the Christmas wrap, but you can see it on the blue one above.  You could stamp a Christmas saying or an every day greeting, "Have a cup!", etc.


 Set you coffee maker and coffee can on a tray lined with Christmas red and you are finished with the five minute craft!  



 Blessings, Heidi

(This post is listed for Susan's Metamorphosis Monday here.)
(This post is also linked with "Get Your Craft On" here.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute idea Heidi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Holidays girl friend!

Sandy xox

Leaon Mary said...

How cute Heidi!!! I love that beautiful red plate in the background and .... I'M LAUGHING OUTLOUD at the scissors that say: ahem.... FABRIC ONLY.... tsk tsk tsk...waggin my finger at you for using the GOOD SCISSORS on the paper. lol
DO YOU KNOW.... MY SCISSORS SAY THEE EXACT SAME THING?????? YES WAY JOSE.... they doooo!

Heidi said...

LOL! Lea, I just knew someone might catch that! Shame on me! (They were handy...they were sharp....)